The Massage Experience at Pure Bliss
We customise your treatment to suit your needs & will always Treat everybody as an individual!
We love to combine remedial & relaxation techniques, working deeper into your problem areas. Then using more fluid soothing motions in other areas, thus allowing you to fully & deeply relax.
You will get multiple benefits from one of our unique treatments.
Remedial & Deep Tissue – Deep techniques, often using elbows & knuckles & much deeper pressure. Beneficial for many physical problems like chronic pain & sports injuries – If you have particular muscle tension or chronic pain a remedial massage may be for you. We will talk to you before your treatment to access where you need treatment and what may be causing your pain. We would then tailor a treatment plan to suit. The treatment itself may involve deep tissue, sometimes painful work for short periods of time, but the results are definitely worth it!
Conditions such as sciatica, carpal tunnel, stiff necks, headaches, sports injuries and many more complaints can be eased with a remedial treatment.
Relaxation & Aromatherapy – A relaxation massage helps de-stress and loosen up your body and is great for those who have had a hard working week, are going through a difficult time, or feel like treating themselves to some time out! The treatment consists of flowing strokes, kneading and gentle manipulations of the muscles performed at your chosen pressure. It is a pain-free way to relax both your muscles and your mind.
Pregnancy Massage – Pregnancy massage shares many of the great benefits with regular massage treatments, but is specifically tailored to the changing needs of the expectant mother during the course of her pregnancy. Pregnancy massage can ease some of the strains and stresses of pregnancy, any or all of the following:
- Easing muscular discomfort and muscle tightening that can be experienced throughout the body e.g. calf cramps, upper/lower back pain.
- Reducing swelling and oedema in the hands, feet or ankles.
- Pregnancy massage can help lessen sciatic pain.
- Relieving physical and emotional stress.
- Improving circulation.
- Relaxed and deeper breathing.
- Help with sleeping more soundly.
We have specifically designed massage cushions that we can use. They allow an expectant mother to lay on her tummy fully supported by the cushions. These are available to be used if the client would like to try them.
1 Hour – massage $70
1.5 Hour – massage $95
MOBILE MASSAGE– treatments (plus $20 per treatment) to the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle areas
What to Expect ?
- Professional service addressing your specific needs each time you have a treatment
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Personal and professional boundaries respected at all times
GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE
For all enquiries: 0410 688 066
- Opening Hours
- Tuesday -9am – 7pm
- Wednesday -9am – 7pm
- Thursday -9am – 8:30pm
- Friday -9am – 6pm
- Saturday -9:30am – 6pm
- By appointment
- When you come to you
- 1 hour massage/facial – $70 per treatment
- 1.5 hour massage/facial – $95 per treatment
- Mobile Service
- Add $20 per treatment for mobile service
- 1 hour massage/facial – $90 per treatment
- 1.5 hour massage/facial – $115 per treatment
- Areas covered
- Lake Macquarie & Newcastle
- Not all areas are covered, please call to make an enquiry.
- AMAZING!!! I had the best remedial massage today to treat continual headaches- and I have to say the day that followed was the best in a while! Jackie provided very insightful information! Highly recommend to all. Vanessa
- As a first time Mum with a 7 month old, this was just what I needed! I’ve had many massages and this is one of the best I’ve had in a long time!
I left feeling relaxed and less stressed 🙂
I’ll definitely be back asap! Veronica Hancock
- I recently had a baby and my mum surprised me by booking me in for a massage with Jackie. It was exactly what I needed and had been feeling a lot of pain and tension in my back and shoulders. Jackie did such a good job of relieving the tension that I booked myself back in for another massage the very next week. Her massage style is relaxing yet still works on problem areas. Natalie
- Amazing pregnancy massage. Floated home, look forward to the next one Larissa
- I went for another amazing massage with Jackie today and I thought her massages couldn’t get any better than the last time but somehow it was even more blissful than I remembered. Now that the weather has cooled down Jackie used hot water bottles and warm towels which felt SO good on my muscles. I’m thinking as the cold weather comes in this winter it will be a very cosy way to spend an hour or two!!! Natalie